Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Contemporary Art Fair

I haven't posted any meditation paintings in awhile, I have been too busy getting ready for the Contemporary Art Fair which takes place at the Javits Center in New York City, November 18 to 20th. If you are in the New York City vicinity stop by the Javits Center and see the Meditation Paintings in person.

For now matting and more matting is the order of the day today and tomorrow. As I get ready for the fair, I am both excited and nervous. Hope to see you there this weekend.

There will be 200 artists and craftspeople exhibiting their work along with me. You might just find that perfect something you didn't realize you couldn't live without.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to meeting you, Peggy, and to seeing your work. Thank you for posting about the Art Fair. It promises to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete